|Full Body UV Therapy System UV 1000|
- Small amount of space required, lightweight.
- Cabin open at top and easy to open from inside.
- Powerful ventilation system.
- Homogeneous all-round irradiation from head to feet.
- Special reflector geometry for optimal intensity.
- Low heat development.
- Cost-saving low-pressure lamp technology, no warm-up and cooling-down times.
- Safety through automatic shut-off of the lamps after application of the
- No glare effect and no irradiation of the doctor and personnel.
- Illuminated LCD-Timer for entry of
Joule/cm² or irradiation time.
Get your noncommittal quotation!
Find your contact person here.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1915 x 840 closed, max. 1480 open,|
(requirement approx. 1250) x 1014 closed, 900 mm open
(» engineering drawing)
|Mobility:||in all directions via 8 castors|
|Weight:||approx. 155 kg|
|Powder coating:||similar to RAL 9010 (white)|
similar to RAL 7035 (light gray)
|Power consumption:||approx. 3,0 kW, cos φ 0,98 when all lamps are in operation|
|Built-in safety features:||16-A automatic circuit breaker,|
30 mA residual-current operated circuit breaker
|Mains connection:||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Connection cable:||approx. 3 m with grounding contact plug|
|Classification according to directive 93/42/EEC for medical devices:||Class II a|
|Equipped with:||26 UV lamps 100 W|